Welcome to the Dotti website. This website is owned by, and its content is published by the Just Group Limited ACN 096 911 410 ("the Just Group") and its related brands.
Part of this website is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products from Dotti.
To purchase goods via this website, you may create an account or check-out as a guest.
If you check out as a guest, full access to functionality on this website may not be available to you including order history, order status, address book and receipt of additional marketing communications.
In order to create an account, you must provide personal details and contact information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account or password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Regardless of whether you create an account or check out as a guest, you warrant that all details you provide to us are accurate and correct, that the information you have provided to us is correct at the time of ordering and that you accept the responsibility that fulfilment of your order is predicated on the information that you have provided to us.
This website is intended for use by persons aged 18 years or older. Users under 18 are advised to ask a parent or guardian for their permission before purchasing any products from this website.
The information on this website is intended for general, public information only and should not be considered to be complete or definitive. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this website is correct, however we do no warrant that it is accurate or complete. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Just Group accepts no responsibility regarding the completeness or accuracy of information on this website and use of such information is at your own risk.
When you visit a Just Group website, the following information will be recorded by our Internet Service Provider ("ISP") for statistical purposes:
All non-personal information or material sent to the Just Group is deemed not to be confidential. You grant the Just Group an unrestricted irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that information or material, for any purpose.
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event of an investigation by the ISP, or where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect the ISP's logs.
You authorise the Just Group to collect, store, disclose and share information about you with:
This website may contain links to sites maintained by other organisations ("Third Party Websites"), and those Third Party Websites are not under the control of the Just Group. The Just Group does not take any responsibility for the Material or functionality of Third Party Websites ("Third Party Material").
You should take appropriate action to ensure that your access to, and use of this website and Third Party Websites is protected against, and free from viruses, worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material.
Any software available to download through links from this website is a third party product unless otherwise indicated. Your use of that software may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the software owner. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Just Group accepts no liability in respect of such third party software and the Just Group provides no warranty and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. If you have any feedback or suggestions concerning this software, please contact us.
To the maximum extent permitted by law the Just Group is not liable (whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise) for any loss, damage or expense (including special, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data, legal costs or settlement costs or otherwise) in connection with:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Just Group provides no representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or otherwise in relation to any information provided by the Just Group on this website.
Where liability cannot be excluded, the maximum liability of the Just Group for a breach of any term, condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise is limited, at the election of the Just Group to:
1. Information on how to enter varies from contest to contest and forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into any promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry into any competitions is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents. One prize to the value of $1000aud per prize will be awarded to 1 winner from each of the following regions: Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and New Zealand. Entries from Tasmania will be grouped under Victoria for the purpose of this competition.
3. Promotion commences Wednesday 18th July 2012 and ends Tuesday 7th August 2012.
4. The judges' decision in all aspects of the promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Participants may enter the promotion as instructed in the competition details page.
6. Entries will be judged, by a member of the Dotti team. A total of 6 entrants from the aforementioned states and country will be deemed a winner. The winners will be notified by email and phone using contact details provided in their entry. The judging of entries will begin at up to 7 days from the closing date.
6a. Winners will receive prizes as outlined in the competition details and no more. Prizes will be sent in the sizes provided by the entrant at the time of entry. If products are used in multiple images across the campaign, only one unique item will be issued to the winner. No two of the same product/colour will be issued to winners.
6b. The prize does not cover any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer.
7. The Promoter will determine which outfits will be awarded to the winner (this will be done at the Promoter's complete discretion).
8. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize valued in Australian dollars. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time they went online. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where prize is awarded in the form of a voucher/letter/ticket/pass, the Promoter shall not be liable for any voucher/letter/ticket/pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of voucher/letters/tickets/passes is subject to terms and conditions stipulated on voucher/letter/ticket/pass.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, from the Promoter and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter's other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice (see the www.thejustgroup.com.au privacy notice for full details).
15. The Promoter is The Just Group 658 Church Street, Richmond 3121.
16. For competitions run on Facebook :